World Class Teachers are looking for a passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in an Outstanding School in Hackney.
About this school:
This school is a thriving and high performing school based in Hackney. They are committed to providing children with the best education to ensure that each child reaches their maximum potential. This school recognises and celebrates the achievements and perseverance of all pupils.
They aim to deliver excellent education by providing a stimulant, rich and relevant curriculum which balances the teaching of core skills and knowledge with creative and imaginative opportunities.
About the role:
This role will be 5 days a week starting in September, and will be an ongoing basis. There could be a chance for this role to go permanent.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.