World Class Teachers are looking to recruit an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher to work in an outstanding school in Ealing.
About this school:
This school aims to create a happy, safe and stimulating environment where children are motivated to learn together. This school has high expectations of themselves which allows their pupils to encounter opportunities and challenges with resilience and determination.
This is a culturally diverse school and they are proud of the multi-ethnic mix, as 80% of their pupils are from ethnic minority backgrounds.
About the role:
This role will be 5 days a week starting in September, and will be an ongoing basis. There could be a chance for this role to go permanent.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Enthusiastic and well organised
- Creative and self-motivated
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to inspire pupils
- A positive team player that can form excellent professional relationships
- Able to insist on high standards of behaviour
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary