World Class Teachers are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to cover a maternity post in an outstanding school in Hackney.
About the school:
This school is a Muslim faith-based school in Hackney, who welcome pupils from all faiths. They have an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of school life.
They provide a knowledge – based academic curriculum, with a rich and diverse leadership programme. Their way of educational excellence is based upon the fundamental belief of pupils having the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
About the role:
This role is a fixed term maternity post starting in September.
The ideal candidate:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
- A good understanding of statutory requirements at Key Stage 1
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary