World Class Teachers are looking for an accomplished Key Stage 1/ Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a good school in South East London.
About the school:
This school is a successful, friendly and vibrant inner city school with a diverse balance of amazing children who aspire to be the very best they can be. The curriculum is relevant and challenging, the children are engaged and they love to learn and behave well.
About the role:
This role is a 4 day a week role (Tuesday to Friday) starting in September. They are looking for either a Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 teacher.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Have experience in teaching pupils in Key Stage 1/ Key Stage 2
- Has a passion for teaching and seeing the progression of students
- Excellent communication skills within one to one and group work
- Ambitious to make a positive difference in children’s learning
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location South East London
- Sector Primary