We are looking for an experienced IT Technician to work in an Outstanding School in West London
About the school:
At this school, students realise and achieve their full potential academically, personally and socially through a rich and varied curriculum, state of the art technology and outstanding teaching and learning.
About the role:
This role is an immediate start and they are looking for someone who can cover for 2/3 weeks initially, with the possibility of it going longer term.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in an ICT Support role (2-3 Years minimum)
- Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills
- Knowledge and experience in domain services
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary