World Class Teachers are looking for one Music Teacher and one Humanities + PE Teacher to work in a good school in West London.
About the school:
This school is a highly popular and successful secondary school based in London. They are a high performing school and aim for their students to achieve academic excellence. They succeed by emphasising the character and potential of their students and working together to gain success.
About the role:
These roles start in September and lasts a full academic year.
The ideal teacher :
- Teaches History, Geography and RS to KS3 and KS4, and PE to KS3
- To teach music to students at KS3, KS4 & KS5.
- Plans high quality lessons for mixed attainment groups which meet the needs of a range of
- Assesses students’ work, record and report their progress in line with the departmental and
school assessment policy.
- Perform the duties of a form tutor and contribute to the preparation and teaching of
Personal, Social and Health Education programme
- Encourage students’ motivation and enthusiasm in the subject area.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary