World Class Teachers are seeking a Geography Teacher for a long term role,
This job is for a girls’ secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in Wandsworth. This school consists of very friendly and supportive staff that is looking for a like-minded individual to join the team!
The idea candidate will;
- Have previous experience as a Geography Teacher within UK schools (this would be an advantage but is not essential to this role).
- Be confident and proficient delivering lessons
- Have exceptional lesson plan and preparation skills
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Cooperative nature and willing to implement and support school ethos
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Fun social events
- A lucrative referral reward program
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Wandsworth, West London
- Sector Secondary
- Salary £140 - £150
- Reference Number J11464