World Class Teachers are looking for a magnificent EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in an Outstanding School in East London.
About the school:
The vision of this school is that they provide an outstanding education for all of their pupils. This gives them the knowledge, skills and opportunities to have the life chances they deserve in adult life.
Their main values focuses on integrity, excellence and community.
About the role:
This role is a 5 day a week position starting in September, to work with the Early Years. Ideally, they would like someone who has early years experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- Have experience in working with children in Early Years
- Must be able to commit to the full academic year
- Excellent communication skills within one to one and group work
In Return, we can offer
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary