World Class Teachers are looking to recruit a passionate and inspirational EYFS Teacher to work in a good school in Hillingdon.
About this school:
This school is a Church of England School who are committed to delivering excellent Primary Education, which allows pupils to flourish and realise their full potential. They base their values and ethos are based on the teachings of Christianity.
They provide a Specialist Resource Provision for pupils that have been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum Disorder.
About the role:
This role will be 5 days a week starting in September, and will be an ongoing basis. There could be a chance for this role to go permanent.
The Ideal Teacher:
- A dedication to achieving the best outcomes for learners by having high expectations of all
- A passion for delivering an innovative curriculum that encourages a love of learning
- A commitment to developing your skills and knowledge in pursuit of the highest standards
- An ability to work together to develop outstanding practice
- An inclusive approach that celebrates the diversity of the community
- A commitment to promoting the Christian ethos of the school and respect for our School Values
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary