World Class Teachers are looking for a creative and engaging EYFS Teacher to join a small and friendly school in South East London.
About The School
This vacancy is for a welcoming and high achieving school that aim to provide a friendly, safe and inclusive space for the children and local community.
About The Role
This EYFS Teacher role is for a full academic year commencing September with the possibility of continuing on for the right candidate. Paying up to £165 p/day this is an exceptional opportunity not to be missed!
The Ideal EYFS Teacher will:
- Be a qualified teacher – have QTS or the equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and emotional intelligence and resilience
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- Lucrative referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location North London
- Sector Early Years Foundation Stages
- Salary Up to £165 p/day
- Reference Number J11350