World Class Teachers are looking for a nurturing and engaging KS1 Teacher for a warm and welcoming school in North London.
About The School
This is a new Primary School which opened in September 2013 under the Free Schools Programme. Their mission is to foster a positive, creative and multi-sensory learning environment that inspires each child to maximise their individual talents, curiosity and ability to think.
About The Role
This KS1 Teacher role is available on a contract or permanent basis. You will be responsible all marking and planning. Interviews and trial days are being scheduled immediately. A great opportunity for NQT’s.
The Ideal KS1 Teacher will:
- Be a qualified teacher – QTS or equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and emotional intelligence and resilience
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- £200 referral rewards (T&Cs apply)
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location North London
- Sector Primary
- Salary Up to £160 p/day
- Reference Number J11452