World Class Teachers are looking for experienced Primary Teachers to work in an Outstanding School in South London
About the school:
This school believes that every child is entitled to the best possible education , and they are committed to providing this through high standards in teaching and learning. They do this by promoting self-esteem and ensure that all children feel valued.
About the role:
This role is a long term role starting in September up until July. They are looking for teachers who can cover Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
The Ideal Teacher:
- A teacher who is committed to raising achievement among children of all abilities
- A well organised team worker, who can work under pressure while maintaining a positive approach to their work and relationships with others
- Someone with the willingness to commit fully to the whole staff team and the academy’s aims and expectations.
- The ability to demonstrate the skills of a good teacher, including interesting, encouraging and engaging children, providing appropriate levels of challenge and using methods and resources that enable all pupils to learn effectively
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location South London
- Sector Primary