World Class Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic and well qualified English Teacher to work in an outstanding school in West London starting in September.
About the school:
This school is founded on the Christian values of peace, truth and justice and love. These values underpin what the school does and unite them as a community. This school is a inclusive school which celebrates pupils’ achievements, together with providing outstanding pastoral support.
This school consistently achieves high academic results, has an excellent reputation, committed to supporting and developing their staff and is friendly and welcoming
About the role:
This role is a permanent role starting in September and requires the teacher to teach up to A-Level English.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Should have excellent teaching skills
- The ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 English
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary