World Class Teachers are seeking an English Teacher for a prestigious Secondary School in Wembley, North West London.
About the school
With a strong emphasis on social development and extracurricular activities, this school encourages staff participation to enrich the students experience and learning in a way that extends beyond the classroom.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity that allows for the possibility of progression through to departmental management responsibility.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in supporting students development and learning
- Provide excellent and engaging lessons
- Have exceptional lesson plan and preparation skills
- Manage and encourage co-operation and good behaviour
- Cooperative nature and willing to implement and support school ethos
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
If you are a creative English Teacher looking for a long term position in one of London’s most prestigious schools, apply now!
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work with us 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Wembley
- Sector Secondary
- Salary £125 - £150