World Class Teachers have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging English Teacher based in Chiswick, West London.
About the school:
This West London school is features a supportive ethos and community feel that strives for educational excellence in all areas. This school provides a secure and happy environment for positive and exciting learning experiences. This is a vibrant learning community where teachers have very high expectations of all pupils. They have an aspiration and vision for excellence in every lesson and every classroom, every day, across the whole school.
About the post:
This is a one year role commencing January 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
• Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
• Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
• Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
• Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
• Confident with teaching A Level English as well as setting and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary
- Salary £130 - £160