World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for an Early Years Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher.
About the school:
A thriving, inclusive school with a vibrant learning community. Our client school is located in Southall, West London with good transport links into central London. This is a friendly school with a supportive school ethos.
About the role:
This is a long term role commencing in the new academic year. You will responsible for all planning and preparation as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold relevant qualification and be a qualified teacher (QTS) – ideally a foundation specialist
- Have a minimum of 6 months teaching experience in EYFS
- Encompass a thorough knowledge of the UK curriculum and guidance required for the foundation phase.
- Have experienced working in diverse communities
- Be willing to work in the west London area
- Be available to work immediately and can commit for a minimum of two terms
- Provide two current references
- Possess required visa to work in the UK
If you are qualified and enthusiastic teacher interested in this vacancy get in touch today!
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Harrow, London
- Sector Primary
- Salary £130 - £150
- Reference Number J8358