World Class Teachers are recruiting for a Drama Teacher to work in a good school in West London to teach Key Stage 3 Drama on a long term basis, starting in September.
About the school:
This school provides an excellent education in a safe and supporting learning environment. Their vision is to empower students to take control of their own future. They want their pupils to be independent learners, who think critically and informed in their choices.
About the role:
This is long term/full time role starting in September, with the potential to go permanent.
The ideal candidate:
- Be a qualified teacher – have QTS or the equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary