World Class Teachers are looking for a Design and Technology Teacher specializing in Food Tech and a DT Technician to teach in an outstanding school in Chelsea.
About the school:
This school demands excellence in everything it does, encouraging students to attain both academic success and personal achievement.
They serve the local community and has a distinctive Christian Ethos. This school combines traditional values and the highest educational and behavioural standards with an innovative approach to learning and teaching. This school has a passion of wanting to help develop young people who can make a valuable contribution to society.
They have a well-qualified and experienced teaching and associate staff who recognise that students have different learning styles, gifts and talents.
About the role:
These are long term roles that are going to start from January. You will responsible for all planning and preparation as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Teaching up to GCSE level in Food Technology
- Hold relevant qualifications and QTS
- Have experience in teaching Technology
- Good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Have experienced working in diverse communities
- Be available to work start from January
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary