World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Teacher for an innovative and exciting school in Uxbridge, West London.
About The School
This school is a mixed secondary school with academy status in west London in the town of Uxbridge. They take a modern and pioneering approach to every aspect of school life and are looking for an inspiring teacher to compliment their team.
About the role
This Business Teacher role is for a one year contract with the possibility of continuing on for the right candidate. You will be responsible for all marking and lesson planning. You must be confident and familiar teaching Business and preferably have experience in London schools. Interviews and trial days are being scheduled immediately.
The Ideal Business and Economics Teacher will:
- Be a qualified Business Teacher – QTS or equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and the ability to build strong rapport with all students
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- Lucrative referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11411