Are you a nursery teacher based in South East London looking for your next role? Would you like to teach in an inspirational and outstanding nursery school? If you answered ‘yes’ then this is could be just the role that you have been looking for.
World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a class Teacher for one of our popular client schools in South East London.
About the school
This school boasts a fantastic team that delivers the highest quality early education. The ethos of this nursery school is to offer the best early learning experience for their children as well as exceptional support to families.
About the Role
The job commences January 2018 through to July 2018 (possible extension). Interviews are being held immediately.
The nursery are seeking an experienced teacher or newly qualified class teacher who is creative, passionate about early years and driven to deliver high quality early learning opportunities.
The Ideal Primary Teacher Will:
- Be a qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to ensure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for your children.
- Hold high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement in all areas of their development.
- Motivate and challenge children by crafting a stimulating and dynamic learning environment encouraging participation and growth.
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and dedication to education.
- Be passionate about their own professional development.
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity, emotional intelligence and resilience
Why work with us?
- With World Class Teachers you will join an encouraging, friendly and efficient team ready to find you the right role in the right school.
- We offer a lucrative referral rewards program paying £200 per teacher who works with us for 20 days.
- We are a bespoke agency who have been employing educational support staff across London for over seventeen years.
- We will provide you with a dedicated consultant to work with you on your behalf to ensure your requirements are met.
To apply for this role simply submit your details below, alternatively you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert consultants will be in touch with you shortly. What are you waiting for? Apply today and kick start your career as a World Class Teacher.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
All qualified teachers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
- Location South East London
- Sector Nursery
- Salary Paid to Scale