We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Studies Teacher to teach in an outstanding school based in West London
About the school:
This school is a Catholic School that is based around Christian values and this reflects in everything within the school. They recognise each individual as unique and special and their reputation for academic achievement is outstanding which is based on the exam results.
About the role:
This is long term role starting in September and the right candidate must have experience in teaching Business Studies up to A-Level.
The Ideal Business Teacher:
- Can teach Business Studies up to A-Level
- Contribute to the Department’s bank of resources for the teaching of Business Studies and assist in the production of materials which take into account pupils of all abilities and levels.
- Contribute to the drawing up, evaluation and reviewing of schemes of work in relation to Key Stages 3, 4 & 5
- Plan and evaluate work in accordance with departmental policy.
- Provide team teaching support in class as required.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary