World Class Teachers are looking for a Business and Economics Teacher to work in an Outstanding Academy in Hammersmith.
About the school:
This Academy is an Outstanding International Business and Enterprise Academy which serves a multi – ethnic community in West London. There values are to encourage intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and foster a sense of communal endeavor.
They have got national recognition for their work and improve the outcomes for students, as well as their aspiration and inclusive vision.
This Academy has a deep and genuine commitment to provide an education that is unsurpassed anywhere in the world, which allows them to capture the sense of optimism and determination to succeed. They aim to develop resilience in their students, and the ability to be tenacious in their quest to be the best they can be in all aspects of their lives.
About the role:
This role is starting in January and the ideal candidate needs to have BTEC Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
The ideal candidate:
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development
- The chance to shape the future of support services provision, in collaboration with the leadership team and external education professionals
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with structured performance management, and opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary