World Class Teachers are looking for a motivated admin assistant to work in a special school in Hammersmith and Fulham.
About the school:
This school is a successful and friendly Special Needs secondary school based in Hammersmith and Fulham. They cater for students with Speech, Language and Communication needs, Learning and Cognition difficulties and students with complex needs.
They are a diverse community where difference is embraced and where the values of tolerance, empathy and compassion are promoted and celebrated.
About the role:
This admin role is a long term role starting in September and are interviewing immediately. They want someone who has school based admin experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in an admin role within a school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to prioritise time and workload
- To operate the administrative systems within the school
- To support the office team in maintaining a professional and welcoming area for all parents, visitor, staff and pupils
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary