World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to teach in an Outstanding School in West London.
About the School:
This school is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding School’ in . They are a two form entry and have over 400 children on roll, ranging in ages from 3 – 11 years. They are a culturally diverse school and are proud of the multi-ethnic mix; some 80% of their pupils are from ethnic minority families.
About the role:
This is a long term/full time post starting in September, with the potential to go permanent
The ideal candidate will:
- Teach year 1 students; this includes planning, monitoring and assessing
- Strong classroom management
- Have a QTS and experience teaching in a primary setting
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary