World Class Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Year 6 Teacher (KS2) for a multicultural and welcoming school in East London.
About the school
The school deeply instil a core set of shared values into their learning environment; creativity, inspiration, achievement, collaboration and leadership.
About the role
This is a full time position working with a Year 6 class. The school requires the right candidate to join the school in the new academic year for a long term placement.
The ideal key Year 6 Teacher:
- Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
- Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
- Confident with teaching a Year 6 class and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary School