We are looking to appoint a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a good school in Ealing.
About the school:
This is a 2 form entry primary school, with 420 children. They have recently moved into a new building where they have new technologies and various rooms which allows them to deliver an exciting and interesting curriculum.
The school aims to provide a happy and secure environment where children can enjoy learning to their full potential. They make sure that all children have access to the curriculum, and safeguarding measures are in place.
About the role:
This role is starting in September and it is a part time role. It is 5 days a week but just mornings only.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working with children with Special Education Needs
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident assisting children with SEN
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days