World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced and motivated Business and Economics Teacher for a welcoming school in Hounslow, West London.
About The School
This is a highly successful coeducational Roman Catholic secondary school and sixth form with academy status. The school was judged outstanding in every category in its last Ofsted inspection. Examination results are also outstanding.
About the role
This Business and Economics Teacher role a maternity cover post commencing September 2018. You will be responsible for all marking and lesson planning. You must be confident and familiar teaching Business and Economics up to KS5 and preferably have experience in London schools. Interviews and trial days are being scheduled immediately.
The Ideal Business and Economics Teacher will:
- Be a qualified Business Teacher – QTS or equivalent
- Have a valid DBS on the Update Service (if not, we can assist with this)
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and the ability to build strong rapport with all students
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- Lucrative referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.