World Class Teachers are looking for an exquisite music teacher to teach in an Outstanding School in West London
About the school:
This school is a Catholic School in West London who prioritizes the education of their students as well as serving the neighbours and local community. This school believes in truth, reconciliation, justice and peace. This school is committed to develop the spiritual, intellectual, moral, cultural, and social potential of all staff members within a safe and supportive environment.
About the role:
This role is a full time post starting after the Easter holidays, and they would want someone who can teach Music up to Key Stage 5.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Show a commitment to high standards
- Have a keen interest in teaching and learning styles
- Have excellent subject knowledge and be committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.