World Class Teachers are looking for a talented Year 2 Teacher to work in a good school in Southall.
About the school:
This is a happy and positive school where diversity is celebrated. They have a team of hardworking and committed staff who are dedicated to doing the very best for all children.
This school is a successful and popular school with a nursery. They are a well resourced school situated in the heart of Southall. They want their children to learn together and fulfill their potential, laying the foundations of a lifelong journey of discovery and exploration.
About the role:
This school is looking for a Year 2 Teacher to start after the October half term , up until July.
The ideal candidate:
- Build and maintain good relationships with teachers, pupils, parents and carers
- Work with others to provide a safe and secure environment for all children
- Maintain a calm and organised learning environment
- Be an excellent role model
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.