Are you a Chemistry Teacher looking for a new venture?
World Class Teachers are seeking an A Level Chemistry Teacher for a fantastic school in South West London.
About the school:
This is a welcoming girls’ secondary and sixth form school with academy status, located in South West London.With an all-inclusive ethos and a nurturing approach, this is a fantastic opportunity to become apart of a high achieving school.
With very supportive management and strong social network making it an ideal opportunity for overseas teachers!
About the role:
This is for a long term position and for the right candidate there is a strong possibility of this position extending into a permanent role.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have experience teaching A Level Chemistry in the UK
– Be proficient in supporting children’s development and learning
– Provide excellent and engaging lessons
– Have exceptional lesson plan and preparation skills
– Manage and encourage co-operation and good behaviour
-Cooperative nature and willing to implement and support school ethos
-Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
– Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
– Very competitive rates of pay
– A referral reward program for each teacher to recommended!
If you are a committed Chemistry Teacher looking for a long term position in a friendly school in North West London, apply now!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.