World Class Teachers are looking for Level 2 and Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work 3-5 days a week in a day camp across London.
About the school:
This day camp offers a fantastic and inspiring range of children’s holiday camps and activity workshops throughout the year and they work in venues across London.
This day camp provides inclusive and specialist activities for children aged 3-12, during term time and school holidays. They offer a choice of activities within a structured framework which allows children to develop their unique paths.
About the role:
This role is an October start and they would like the ideal candidate to work 3 to 5 days a week.
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to run safe and successful activity camps
- Help children feel confident on camp
- Motivate children to join in and give all activities a go
- Supervise small groups
- Manage timings efficiently
- Report any health & safety occurrences and safeguarding concerns
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
In Return, we can offer
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.