World Class Teachers are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic Physics Teacher to work in an outstanding school in West London starting in September.
About the school:
At this school each pupil knows and achieves their full potential academically, personally and social through a varied curriculum, with state of the art technology and outstanding teaching. They aim to inspire all members of the local community to become global ambassadors.
About the role:
This role is a full time role starting in September, and this role requires the teacher to teach Physics up to Key Stage 5
The Ideal Teacher:
- Teach Physics up to Key Stage 5
- Hardworking professional
- Committed to thorough lesson planning
- Enthusiastic delivery
- Careful assessment
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.