World Class Teachers are looking to appoint teaching assistants to start immediately on an ongoing basis (approx. 1 year/ longer) for a range of schools across London – including both mainstream, special schools and colleges.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
- ARe able to build and maintain successful relationships with pupils and staff, treating them equitably with respect and consideration.
- Has a minimum 1 year experience working with children in a classroom based environment.
- Have the drive, determination and enthusiasm to enhance the high level of learning in our school.
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Is active, dynamic and a passion for children and commitment towards the role.
In return, we offer:
- Dedicated consultants to support and find you the perfect role
- Competitive pay rates
- Highly motivated, well-behaved children who are willing to learn and enjoy coming to school
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
If you are looking for your next challenge as a long term teaching assistant, please upload your CV ASAP!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.