World Class Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic Religious Education Teacher to work in a Outstanding School in East London.
About the school:
This school is a successful mixed academy, which caters for students up to sixth form. Each individual at this school are provided with an unrivaled experience, which allows them to achieve the best educational outcomes.
Their commitment ensures that students finish their educational journey as independent and successful young adults.
About the role:
This role is full term with a September start and the ideal candidate should have experience teaching RE up to A-Level.
The ideal candidate:
- Consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for RE
- Enjoy working with students in classrooms to ensure all learners achieve their best
- Have an belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making this academy outstanding
- Help everyone unlock their potential as learners
- You have been successful as a teacher and made a contribution to raising standards.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.