We are looking for an outstanding Secondary SEN Teacher to work in good school in East London.
About the school:
This school caters for 65 students with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health issues (SEMH). They support and educate young people aged between 10-18 who require specialist provisions.
Students at this school are taught in small groups, with 8 being the maximum in one class. Each class consists of a teacher and a learning mentor.
About the role:
This role is a September start and could be made permanent. They want a teacher who has a degree in Maths or Science, as well as experience in working with SEN.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs)
- Knowledge of Makaton / PECS
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In Return, We Offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.