World Class Teachers are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to work in a Primary School in Ealing.
About the school:
This school is an independent girls school based in Ealing and they cater for girls aged between 4 – 18.
They are a happy, community school, which provides an environment where girls strengths are allowed to flourish.
The school also encourages girls to approach the world with curiosity and creativity, express their views and feelings, and develop a real enjoyment of learning.
About the role:
There are 2 positions available. One of these is a role is 5 days a week to work with Year 2 and the other role is 2 days a week to work with reception classes, they are flexible with the 2 days.
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 6 months experience working at a school
- Be a dynamic and innovative individual
- Encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential
- Work well as part of a team successful team
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.