World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for a Secondary Graphics Teacher who can also teach hospitality in a good school in Wandsworth.
About the school:
This school is recognised as a Science Specialist School and they have the coveted ‘Sportsmark’ and ‘Artsmark Gold’ awards. The examination results continue to be excellent at Key Stage, 4 and 5.
This school is part of an inclusive community, which is recognised by the Rights Respecting UNICEF Gold Award. This school provide opportunities for all our learners, whether they have special educational needs or are part of our more able cohort.
About the role:
This is a full time role with an immediate start. This school are looking for a teacher who is able to teach Graphics and Art up to Key Stage 3. The teacher must have some experience in being able to teach hospitality and catering.
The ideal teacher:
- Must be a qualified teacher who has UK experience
- Be able to teach Graphics and Art up to Key Stage 3
- Have some experience with BTEC hospitality and catering
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.