Looking for your next role in SEN? Look no further …
World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for a Primary SEN Teacher.
About the school
This role is for a welcoming and diverse school located in West London. They take pride in ensuring each student receives the assistance they require to achieve their best.
About the role
This is a full time, long term role with the potential to continue into a permanent position. The successful candidate will be capable of teaching across the curriculum of Key Stages 1 and 2.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 1 year school based/child related experience within a SEN role
- Capable of teaching across the curriculum of Key Stages 1 and 2
- Be passionate about the importance and role of SEN Teaching
- Be proficient in supporting students development and learning
- Provide excellent and engaging lessons
- Have exceptional lesson plan and preparation skills
- Manage and encourage co-operation and good behaviour
- Cooperative nature and willing to implement and support school ethos
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.