World Class Teachers are recruiting on behalf of a wonderful Primary School in Tower Hamlets for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant for a long term role working one to one with an early years student.
About The school
This is a vibrant and innovative school that takes pride in ensuring each student receives the help they need to achieve their full potential. This school has a strong support infrastructure and all inclusive ethos.
About the role
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for helping a child who is on the Autistic spectrum to fulfill her daily activities and lessons. This is a long term role and would be suited to a career TA with experience in SEN.
To apply for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 years school based/ child related experience within an SEN role
- Live in, or relatively near, to East London
- Have good command of spoken and written English
- Cover the last 5 years employment history and any employment breaks must be explained on your CV
- Be able to supply two recent professional references relating to your work with children.
- Be available to commit for the minimum of one term
- Be able to provide two current references
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above and are looking for a new and rewarding challenge then do not hesitate and get in touch today.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure: World Class Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.