Teacher Security and Vetting
World Class Teachers have an excellent reputation for good practice in the recruitment, development and placement of supply teachers in schools in England.
The following checks are made on all teachers and support staff:
- Face to Face interview
- Curriculum Vitae
- World Class Teachers Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Any previous DBS/CRB disclosures
- Minimum of two references
- Barred List
- First Day of Teaching in the UK if not from the EU
- Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Verification with the Teaching Agency and Â Induction Year completion where applicable
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance Number
- Copies are taken of all documents and saved:
As part of our service and because we understand that your record keeping is a vital part of the school undertaking we email the vetting details of the supply staff member to the school before the start of the booking so you know who to expect and that they have been thoroughly checked.